21.4.08

Berlin: Things I Remember

Recycling bins-for different colored glass, I think.
Holocaust Memorial. It was chilling to walk between the blocks, towards the center. The ground sunk and the blocks rose around me.Gideon explained this to me but I have forgettten the person's name who is known for making the statement.
I cannot eat as much as I want to vomit.
Tiergarden
Downstairs at the Berlin Dom
Its probably because of the time of year, early-not quite spring, but Berlin seemed gray with accents of green. I found this to be very calming.While I traveled alone, I was super lucky to hav my friend Gideon there and to have also met Jorge and Katharina. My trip wouldn't have been as great without them. So I will have to take the next few posts to really attempt to cover all my experiences there.

No comments: