23.4.07

What You've Been Waiting For!

Ok, well, its what I have been waiting for. Either way. Yesterday morning I pulled myself away from this adorablenessto purchase the Canon Power Shot S2 IS. Yes , that is right the S2 not the S3(next generation). While the S3 has 6Mpx as opposed to the S2's 5 Mpx and the has a .2" larger display , Consumer Report gave the S2 a higher rating. An 81 over the S3's 76. Plus, it was much cheaper.
But really this is all about visually cataloging this years gardening! First of all I am not going to torture myself with fruitless tomato plants this time around. I just don't get enough sun, period. Last night while the rats took care of more snoozing I put chive, thyme, sweet basil, lavendar and mint seed in separate damp paper towel to germinate.
In 2-3 weeks I should be able to put them in pots .

5 comments:

Colby said...

man, the price of lavender these days!

Jeannie said...

yknow. i just planted some ranunculus bulbs. i'm scared. so bad with plants.
i bought basil and parsley. i may need some germinating advice.

Joanna Goddard said...

fun. you are fun.

Joanna Goddard said...

you are also like the girl in Ten Things I Hate About You because she has 10,000 hobbies.

Gina Kay said...

Holly Hobbie was my idol growing up ;)