30.4.07

Weekend

It was a little overcast but basically a beautiful weekend.Went to the Barcelona Exhibition at the Met. I have never really thought of how much the city, its culture and artists contributed. There is Pablo Picasso and Joan Miro of course, but there were also great works by Roman Casas and Antoni Gaudi that I had not previously considered.
Sagrada Familia(1882-1926) Church designed by Antoni Gaudi. He actually used a brilliant method in designing this building which I am still researching and hope to talk more about in the future.

Saw this Fire Station in Harlem
As you may remember , I have just now started eating eggs. I am still not sure how I like them so I am trying to explore the all the wonderful ways to consume this incredible, edible food item. Since C is crazy about truffle oil I tried this recipe out, using brioche and fontina cheese.

2 comments:

Colby said...

the truffled egg toast was AMAZING. also, your quad-pic of the leaves is great. see, they look good ON the tree, too!

Jeannie said...

weekends don't get much better than that. love the pics