27.9.06

....aaahh...OK! Impressive

Convo With My Dad:
ring...
Dad: Hello?
Me: Hey deddy
D: Heh...hold on a sec let me sit down....*noise*
Me: Are you working?
D: dadaa da da daa..no. I'm paintin'. I got one week left (till knee replacement surgery) to climb and I gotta finish painting(the inside of the house, specifically the stairway way leading up to his game room.)
Me: ah.
D: You won't believe the set up I got! You know what an extended ladder is?
Me: Yea
D: I got an extended ladder towards the bottom steps, vertical.
Me: On the steps?!
D: Yea. And I got a cooler and the top of the steps. And then I have another ladder resting on those two horizontally. The I put a piece of plywood so that I can walk across!
Me: Deddy, that doesn't sound safe.
D: The only way I would fall is if I got scared. I wouldn't even fit in the gap left from the wall. I gotta take a picture of this!

4 comments:

Colby said...

that is a bean death-trap. the drawing is great tho!

Gina Kay said...

what is a bean dip?

Colby said...

show me a clear lake, preferably not too cold, maybe with an inner tube floating around, a mid-afternoon summer sun, some coronas in a cooler on the dock, allman bros. playing from a box, some trunks that still have their draw-string, and i'll show you a bean dip.

Gina Kay said...

mmmm....bean dip;)