6.2.07

Sally Sidebar: Photo Discussion


I don't need to explain why this photo deserves a discussion.
However, I would like to formally introduce Sally Sidebar as I am positive she will make future post apperances. Sally is a coworker of mine with a knack for finding interesting sites and images... yes, I know that you do too... that's nice... Anyway she often interjects her trivia and tidbits into conversation or the workday, hence the "sidebar". Since she won't start her own blog and since I have been seriously slacking, I figured 'what the heck...'

2 comments:

Colby said...

that is the funniest pic ever. maybe the architect just assumed that any handicapped person would naturally be carried and then placed, like a baby, in the bathroom. then who knows what would go on. it really is mystifying. where is this located?

Gina Kay said...

Maybe what really happened is that the bathroom keepers only got one handicapped sign and is trying to imply that both are hc accessible. aaaand the window in the middle is a hotdog stand. gross.