1.5.07

Collection

This is a collections of words I have heard or read.
Some have credits. Some don't.
All dressed up in dreams. -MAGNETIC FIELDS
Carolina Herrera propelled onto the runway on robotic Eastern European blondes who often looked as if a different fork in life's road might easily have led them into sexual slavery and not the catwalks. -NEW YORK TIMES
You made me work for what I couldn't have.
Labyrinthine judicial procedure
If you teach a cat to fish, it eats for a lifetime. Perhaps that's not such a good proverb to use in this case, since fishing is actually instinctual in cats. - THE ONION
Hypnobirthing
"I don't buy your premise that there is going to be a civil war" -GEORGE BUSH
Incurable optimist
I was young, you were dumb. Now you're older and I'm wiser. -MAGNETIC FIELDS
Consuption condom
Russian Energy Giant
Neo-conservative fantasy
I think my mother is my sub conscience
A bodega owner is a bodeguero
"When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors, and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else." -JOSEPH CAMPBELL
When you pray, you say please don't let me screw it up, but let me screw it up just a little to make it interesting

No comments: