2.5.07

Germination Has Begun

The chive, thyme and sweet basil seeds have germinated.
Lavendar and Mint are obviously not the competitive sort.So I planted all of the sprouts in moisture control soil and placed them in my kitchen where I get the most light.Also participating in this year's gardening are Chicken & Egg. C gave me this egg containing parsley seeds.
The seeds and soil came ready and encompased by the egg. I cracked the egg open at the top as you can see and keep the dish filled with water. Now, I know what you are thinking but I started germinating the egg about three weeks before the chicken. The chicken container is a leftover Easter decoration which contains mystery seeds. In this case, the egg came before the chicken. The packaging for this egg is beautiful and as soon as I located it, I will post it.

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

HAH the egg came before the chicken!
i killed one of those egglings. it was sitting on the window sill, the wind blew chris' curtains, pushing the eggling and it was curtains for the eggling!
too much? :/

Gina Kay said...

There is no such thing as too much pun!

Unknown said...

good luck this season!!!