14.5.07

An old and very silly man used to tell me that there is no "try" there is only "do"

It is this truism, and countless others, that I base my life upon.
For instance, yesterday I did not try to make a large pot for my friend's birthday.
I did, however, make.... this:
















The tiny hanging pot which now contains caraway seeds survived.






















Speaking of doing, Kristan Horton just finished a series of photographs called Dr. Stangelove Dr. Strangelove. He watch the Kubric movie over 700 times before completing the project, where he recreates scenes from the movie using everyday materials.





























The radar stove is my favorite but they are all so good.... no wait! ok. its the popcorn explosion. Found out about this via The Morning News.

No comments: