25.4.06

What to do...

...chuckle or vomit...hmmmmmaybe a little of both.












"This news-making book is a fun way for parents to teach young children the valuable lessons of conservatism. Written in simple text, readers can follow along with Tommy and Lou as they open a lemonade stand to earn money for a swing set. But when liberals start demanding that Tommy and Lou pay half their money in taxes, take down their picture of Jesus, and serve broccoli with every glass of lemonade, the young brothers experience the downside to living in Liberaland." -Katharine DeBrecht
From the book:
"Democrats make sure we are nice to people who are different, just like Mommy does," explains one lesson. "Democrats make sure sick people are able to see a doctor, just like Mommy does,"

Reason Online has some keen observations of our troubled youth in Suffer the Little Children: Republocrat indoctrination is the mommy state's final insult to kids.
and
Overheard In New York gives us a glimpse at how today's youth is making decisions on their political stance in what, I feel like, is a perfectly rational method:

She's Bipartisan, But It's Just a Phase

Girl: Are you a conservative or a liberal?

Guy: I know all teenagers are supposed to be liberal, but I'm pretty conservative.

Girl: Oh my god, I know exactly what you mean. I was conservative until last week when I saw V for Vendetta. How hot is Natalie Portman?

--Bronx High School of Science

I hear you girl. It was Winona Ryder for me.

So, if this is your 4 yr. old literature (and I mean either), what are you reading at 12 or 20? I say you are on so many meds at 40 the warning labels keep you busy.

No comments: